Citrix hosting by the Citrix experts.
15 years running.
No one knows Citrix better than Runaware
For over 15 years, Runaware has been a leading provider of Citrix-based solutions. Our deep understanding of the technology, combined with our relationships with Citrix, ensure that customers receive the best possible Citrix experience.
Move your corporate applications to Citrix. Without the headaches.
A hosted Citrix environment provides all the benefits of a hosted, cloud-based solution, without the headaches of running your own servers. No more worrying about hardware upgrades, new PCs, Windows updates, or any other hassles. We take care of all of that for you.
The benefits of the cloud. Without the risk.
Your applications run in the cloud, not on your network. And, Runaware’s Citrix hosting uses rock-solid security, at our state-of-the-art datacenters in the US and Europe. The environments are protected by extensive internal and external firewalls, antispam and antivirus. All built-in to the price.
DaaS, IaaS and apps-as-a-service beyond traditional VDI
The flexibility of Citrix provides you with a wide range of infrastructure deployment options, whether Desktop as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service or on-demand applications as a service.
Each user gets their own environment, with the ability to access and work with their own files (even uploading them from their own PC, or via DropBox, OneDrive or other cloud accounts), and they can print, save and return to them anytime. It’s just like having a local system. Only it’s not your problem anymore.
With Runaware Virtual SE, you expand your SE resource virtually
- Your software (Windows, Linux or UNIX) and any infrastructure needed to show it at its best are hosted in our private cloud
- We work with you to build SE guides for your software that will show prospects overview or in depth features
- SE guides can be simple paths for the prospect to follow or complex ones where the prospect can answer questions about their areas of interest and be guided to specific demos and answers
- Guides can include text, images, audio and video clips
- Software can be driven by the guide or the prospect can drive it themselves while following it