BetaDrive: Making better betas throughout the world.
BetaDrive is TestDrive,
optimized for betas
If you’re running a beta test, you know the hassles: getting people to install it, use it and then actually report bugs. BetaDrive is Runaware’s special version of TestDrive optimized for the beta experience. Users receive their own “sandbox” where they can use your beta, without installing any additional software. Get QA and product management the data they need to be a success. Without all the hassles of today’s betas.
No download, no install and most importantly, no risk.
BetaDrive provides a special online cloud environment to host your beta software release. Users can try out the newest beta versions of your software without impacting their existing production installation.
Keep your users ahead of the curve. BetaDrive gives your users the opportunity to instantly try out your latest software innovations. Whether fixing existing bugs, introducing new features or completely reinventing your product, BetaDrive is the quickest way to let your users take your latest updates for a spin.
Tracking and Bug Reporting
Boost your beta with key insights. Advanced reporting enables you to track usage of your beta software. Plus, integrated bug reports and survey questions provide you with users’ feedback instantly from within the demo environment.
Each user has their own files.
Much more than just a trial, can end users access and work with their own files by uploading them via DropBox, SkyDrive or other cloud accounts, but they can print, save and return to them anytime. Custom Options let you create the perfect beta experience for your customers.
Take a look at some of the features of BetaDrive
- Make BetaDrive your own — we offer a variety of options to customize your users’ BetaDrive experience.
- Walk-Through Guides—utilize Runaware’s walk-through guides to call out new features in the Beta software.
- Choose an open or closed (restricted access) BetaDrive.
- Duration of your BetaDrive test—run 3, 6 or 12-month custom beta programs.
- Marketing Messages—place relevant, context-based messaging in front of your users.
- Links to “What’s New?” information that instantly provides users with updates on the newest features in your beta release.