Notice of Annual General Meeting of Runaware Holding AB, 556866-8742
The shareholders of Runaware Holding AB are invited to a Annual General Meeting Tuesday, on June 18th 2019 at 10.00 at Mangold fondkommission AB, Engelbrektsplan 2 in Stockholm.
Shareholder who wants to participate in the General Meeting must
- be registered as a shareholder in the share register five days before the meeting.
- Notify participation to the Meeting, no later than the 11th of June 2019.
Notification can be made in any of the following ways:
- Regular post: Send to Per Åhlgren, Mangold Fondkommission AB, Box 55691, 102 15 Stockholm, Sverige. Mark the envelope ”general meeting Runaware Holding AB”.
- Per mail: email@example.com
Upon notification stated: name of shareholder, social security number/organisation number, number of shares, address, telephone number and any representatives (maximum of two). If participation is by proxy at the Meeting, the representative must produce a written and signed by the shareholder and dated proxy.
Shareholders with shares registered at bank or other manager must register the shares in their own name at Euroclear Sweden AB. Such registration must be made on Wednesday the 11th of June 2019, at the latest.
- Opening of the meeting and election of chairman of the meeting
- Establishment and approval of voting rights
- Approval of the Board’s draft agenda
- Election of one or two adjudicators
- Examination of whether the meeting has been convened
- presentation of the annual report and the audit report and, where applicable, the consolidated accounts and the consolidated audit report
- Decision on
- A) determinations of income statement and balance sheet and, where applicable, consolidated income statement and balance sheet;
- B) dispositions of the company’s profit or loss according to the settled balance sheet
- C) discharge for the board members and the CEO
- D) guidelines for remuneration to the CEO
- Determination of remuneration to the Board members and auditor
- Election of Board members and auditor an, where applicable, alternate auditor
- Any other matter to be addressed by the Meeting in accordance with the Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
- Ending of the meeting
Form for PoW, the annual report and the audit report and an advice from the auditor in accordance with the Companies Act article 8:54, will be available at Mangold Fondkommission AB, Engelbrektsplan 2 i Stockholm from June the 4th 2019. Copies of these documents can, from that date, be sent to ant share holder who requests them and reports their postal address
The number of the total amount of company shares and votes at the time for this notice was 53 035 833.
The board and the CEO shall inform the shareholders about conditions that may affect the assessment of a matter on the agenda and conditions that may affect the assessment of the company’s or subsidiaries’ financial situation and the company’s relationship with other companies in the concern, if a share holder requests it and the boards opinion is that such information won´t cause the company considerable damage.
Stockholm May 2019
Runaware Holding AB